Yet another tag from The Secret Library Book Blog. That blog is a goldmine for book tags.
1. BLUE → A BOOK THAT MADE YOU SAD.
Raising Steam. Not really the book itself but the knowledge that it was nearly the last book Terry Pratchett ever wrote and the knowledge of what he was struggling against to write it.
2. RED → BOOKWORM PROBLEMS THAT MAKE YOU ANGRY.
Not having enough time to read. I just have too much on my plate and I have no idea what to sacrifice.
3. YELLOW → AN UPCOMING BOOK YOU’D BE HAPPY TO HAVE RIIIIGHT NOW.
The Winds of Winter. You’ve got to release it sometime, GRRM.
4. GREEN → FAVOURITE UNLIKELY FRIENDS
Dunk and Egg from A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. They are such a good team.
5. GREY → A BOOK YOU ARE TOTALLY EMOTIONLESS ABOUT.
The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie. I read it years ago and I’ve forgotten my impression of it. So, it can’t have made much of one on me.
6. PINK → A BOOK ENDING (NO SPOILERS THOUGH!) THAT YOU LOOOOVE.
I never usually read a book with a neat happy ending. Who cares if it’s all so unlikely? That’s the point of the book.
7. PURPLE → A BOOK YOU NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD??
The Left Hand of Darkness. I could tell it was emotionally investing but I couldn’t really follow what was happening.
8. WHITE → AN AUTHOR YOU’RE SCARED OF (THEY’RE SO MEAN TO THEIR CHARACTERS!)
Rachel Caine. This author got her main character robbed of nearly all of her clothes and pushed down the stairs in the first book of The Morganville Vampires! That tells you all you need to know.
9. BLACK → A BOOK YOU THINK IS POWERFUL AND INFLUENTIAL.
The Handmaid’s Tale. Need I say more?
10. ORANGE → PLAYFUL CHARACTERS WHO ARE JUST TOO ADORABLE.
Mischief from the Age of the Five trilogy. He is so cute!