- Finally about to expand my repertoire of LGBT fiction and with an audiobook read by Harry Potter alumni, Christian Coulson, no less. This should be good.
- Already loving Monty. He is such a brilliant narrator, making me laugh and cry with him.
- Not shying away from the racism, ableism and sexism of the time. Good.
- The rom-com tropes are all here. Just goes to show that romantic stumbles knows no sexuality.
- Ah, a call back to the beginning!
- Seriously, if it wasn’t for Percy and Felicity, Monty would be nowhere. He is such a moron but I can tell he’s learning, bit by bit.
- This is becoming Gothic and gruesome and I love it!
- I wonder if Mackenzi Lee has ever played Dishonored…
- Capital ending in every way! Bring on the next book!