Happy Half-Price Chocolate Day! Let’s all go on a literary adventure to celebrate and, before we set off, I must say a big thank you to The Orangutan Librarian for tagging me!
- Mention the creator of the tag and link back to original post [Alexandra @ Reading by Starlight]
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the 10 questions below using any genre
- Tag 5+ friends
- Secrets and lies: a book set in a sleepy small town
- Salt and sand: a book with a beach-side community
- Here there be dragons: a book with a voyage on the high seas
- Tread lightly: a book set down a murky river or a jungle
- Frozen wastes: a book with a frost bitten atmosphere
- The boonies: a book with ruff or isolated terrain
- Hinterlands and cowboys: a book with a western-esque setting
- Look lively: a book set across sweeping desert sands
- Wild and untamed: a book set the heart of the woods
- Wildest dreams: a whimsical book shrouded in magic
Doesn’t get more whimsical and magical than a world made entirely of sweets!
I tag anyone whose eyes are wandering towards faraway places.
I hope to see you again very soon.