I found this on My Bookish Dream a while ago and have been waiting ages until I can finally give this a go. I didn’t think I had any good answers last year but, thankfully, this year, though unkind in almost every other respect, has been kind to me here.
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I’ve only got one Go Big or Go Home Reading Challenge book to go and it’s the biggest of the lot. Clocking in at 1248 pages over two separate volumes, I definitely need to get started soon if I want to finish it before next year. No leaving it until the last minute this time!
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
Probably one of the Discworld books. Hard to pick one out of the many I need to read but I’m going out on a limb and say Carpe Jugulum.
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2021?
I’m going to be taking on way more reading challenges that I should, obviously, but I’m thinking that I might just be having a go at creating my own reading challenge. Don’t quote me on that though. I’m still thinking.
I tag anyone who can’t believe we’re in the tail end of 2020!
I hope to see you again very soon.