A massive thank you to Sweaters and Raindrops for nominating me for another award. She is seriously amazing!
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other Bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
All of them! But, really, anything with chocolate will always be a winner for me.
What’s your love language?
Elvish! Yes, really.
What’s your comfort read?
The Ocean At The End Of The Lane. I was reminded of how much I loved it not too long ago and I am definitely going to make this a yearly read.
If you could learn one language, what would it be?
I’ve been wanting to learn Japanese for ages. I even got a book on katakana that’s collecting dust so I’ll go with that.
Thoughts on the impact of social media?
No better or worse than what humans do in any other media. It’s done some great things but also some terrible things and, now, we need to figure out how to prevent it turning into something purely bad.
Do you like to dance?
I used to love dancing but then adulthood and self-awareness kicked in. I’d love to do it professionally, though. I’m a fan of Strictly Come Dancing and am envious of the professionals.
Go-to karaoke song?
Lana Del Ray’s ‘Young and Beautiful’ from the Great Gatsby. It really strains my voice but I still love it.
Most favourite and least favourite tropes?
My favourite it ‘villain is unwittingly revealed on camera’ (so satisfying) and my least favourite is ‘love triangle’ (so overdone).
What’s your favourite thing to do alone?
Ooh, tough one! I do loads of things alone but I suppose my truly solo hobby is, oddly, gaming. I’m a strictly single player girl and have no plans to change that, no matter how much Fall Guys tempts me!
What are your bad habits?
Hmm…probably, overthinking everything I’m about to say and missing my chance to actually say it. I’ve been trying to break this habit with trying to comment more on blog posts and not overthink how my comment might be negatively intepreted.
Tomes vs short stories.
Tomes all the way!
- If you could move out of 2020 and into any other time period in history, which would it be?
- Where’s your favourite place to read?
- If you could be any (existing) fictional character, which one would you be?
- What was the last time you stayed up way too late to finish a book?
- Audiobooks, physical books or eBooks?
- Which book would you love to see a TV adaption of?
- If you could bring back a fashion trend, which one would it be?
- If you could visit any fictional place, which would it be?
- Teleportation or flying?
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
- What is your favourite item you bought this year?
And I tag you!
- Lucy @ Bookworm Blogger
- Sabrina @ Notes From A Paper Plane Nomad
- Danielle @ Life of a Literary Nerd
- Riddhi @ Whispering Stories
- Veronika @ Wordy and Whimsical
- Elli @ Acereader
- Brianna @ Brianna The Randomness Reviewer
- Elaine Howlin
- The Orangutan Librarian
- Malka @ Paper Procrastinators
I hope to see you again very soon.