If you like the look of this, click here for the whole list of prompts at alittlebutalot.
27th December 2020 – Characters you’d spend New Years with
- Felicity, Monty and Percy from the Montague Siblings series by Mackenzi Lee – Felicity would probably appreciate someone who can join her in rolling her eyes at what Monty did this time and, of course, I would give Monty and Percy plenty of opportunities for alone time.
- Aziraphale and Crowley from Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman – to miracle away the mess Monty caused and to tell some great stories about all the new years that have gone before.
- David from the Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo – he could probably organise some badass fireworks!
- Emoni from With The Fire On High by Elizabeth Acevedo – if there’s anyone who can make a New Year’s feast to remember, it’s Emoni.
- January from The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E Harrow – I’d like to see how they do New Year’s in other worlds.
- Evelyn from The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid – She’d add some class to the evening.
I hope to see you again very soon.