Big thanks to Riddhi @ Whispering Stories for nominating me!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Me
- I won’t say my age (yes, I am old enough to be uncomfortable about my age) but, next year, I will hit a milestone and be, in the words of one of my coworkers, old enough to know better but young enough to do it anyway!
- I have a calico cat that turned 16 this year and is our longest-lived cat yet.
- I…I got nothing else.
What is one Christmas themed book you want to read this year?
I saved Hogfather to the end of 2020 especially to make sure I read it at Christmas. Definitely a good idea. So is watching the mini series if you get the chance.
What is your fatal flaw? (Yes, you can take a quiz to find out)
Stubbornness, definitely. It gets me to the end of reading challenges but not knowing when to quit and/or accept help isn’t always a good thing.
What is your Hogwarts house?
Slytherin! I considered myself a Ravenclaw until I took the Pottermore sorting quiz. Since then, I’ve embraced my Slytherin nature. I think Id do well in Slytherin. I’m better at remembering passwords than answering logic problems, anyway, so I’d have an easier time getting into the common room!
Who is your godly parent?
The first person that pops into my mind is Athena (picking Overly Sarcastic Productions’ portrayal of her because I love their work). I’d also be Annabeth’s half-sister. Nice!
Name three authors whose books you read this year for the first time.
(using 2020 since it’s a bit early for new authors at the moment)
- Alice Oseman – I adore Nick and Charlie from Heartstopper!
- Libba Bray – I’ve listened to two Diviners audiobooks this year and I adore her characters.
- What is your secret talent?
- Did you make any New Years Resolutions? Are you sticking to them?
- What was your last DNF book?
- X-Ray vision or telescopic vision (i.e. able to zoom in and see things far away)?
- If all the planets in the solar system became habitable, which one would you want to live on?
- Jess @ Jessticulates
- A Court of Coffee and Books
- Shelves of Starlight
- Sabrina @ Notes From A Paper Plane Nomad
- Lucy @ Bookworm Blogger
- Becca @ Toastie Books
- Sweaters & Raindrops
I hope to see you again very soon.