Big thanks to Elli @ Acereader for nominating me!
What is the award all about?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- Is there any upcoming movie or tv show releases you’re really looking forward to?
Series 3 of His Dark Materials. I have no idea when it’s going to be out but I’m eager to see how they’re going to adapt The Amber Spyglass. That’s definitely the weirdest and most theological of the trilogy so I’m interested to see how much Christian controversy the production team are willing to court.
- What’s the last book that you added to your TBR/Wishlist?
Mostly because of the cover and mostly because I really need to read more LGBT stuff.
- Do you binge series (either book series of television series?)
When I get the opportunity, yes! I recently semi-binged the Folk of the Air Series (I read the second and third books simultaneously).
- Which author is your most read author?
I’ll put my most-read author that I like rather than my most-read author because I would have to put the authors of House of Night if I was going for a literal interpretation and I hated those books. So, my most-read author that I like is Neil Gaiman. I think I’ve read about 10 of his books and I’m always on the lookout for more.
- Favourite/most used emoji??
Turns out I’m a blushing smiler.
- What artistic skill would you like to learn?
- What existing skill would you like to become a master at?
- Which of Snow White’s dwarfs best describes you?
- What was your last song on Spotify/music playing app of your choice?
- If you could give a piece of advice to your pre-2020 self, what would it be?
- Katie @ Never Not Reading
- Louise @ Lou’s Book Stuff
- Musing of Souls
- And anyone who wants to answer my questions!
I hope to see you again very soon.