If you like the look of this, click here for the whole list of prompts at alittlebutalot.
21st February 2021 – Books that made you FEEL
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – two words: That. Ending.
- In An Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire – because it’s a prologue book, I knew how it was going to end but that didn’t stop me hoping to God that it wouldn’t end the way it did!
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman – it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams – I just want Queenie to be happy! I don’t want to see her life falling apart like this!
- This Is Going To Hurt by Adam Kay – a very funny and also very poignant set of snapshots of working in the real life NHS.
- Stay with Me by Ayobami Adebayo – Yejide and her struggles gave me so many feels.
I hope to see you again very soon.