Big thanks to Chonkybooks for tagging me!
Here are the rules:-
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Something about the world that I admire
I know a lot of other people mentioned something admirable about humanity (the ability to learn or the ability to support each other) but I’m just going to skip over humanity and go straight to nature. Specifically, our oceans. There’s so much beauty and so much more to discover under the water. They say we know more about the surface of Mars than we do about our own oceans and I’m excited to see what we discover next (so long as they aren’t all dead by that time).
My favourite form of creativity
Writing. It’s so versatile and can either be in art in itself (in calligraphy or typography) or create whole worlds in everyone’s heads.
Chonkybooks’ Four Questions:
- If you could time-travel, would you go to the past or the future?
I like the aesthetic of the past but that’s all I like about it. I think actually going there and experiencing the more unpleasant parts would ruin it for me. Better if I go to the future and see what I have to look toward to (or avoid).
- Would you rather be an author, a publisher, or work in a bookshop?
Author! I’ve wanted to write books nearly all my life. The only thing stopping me is my chronic inability to redraft properly.
- How would your friends describe you?
Quiet, bookish, a bit old-fashioned and slightly neurotic. Kind of like a female version of Aziraphale but without the great dress sense.
- Aside from blogging, how do you like being creative (art, singing, dancing, cooking, etc.)?
I like writing (when I can muster the self-discipline to do it) and cross stitching. I occasionally do a bit of art for my bujo but not as much as I would like to do.
Share something you created. (can be anything!)
I do a mood tracker every month and draw a scene from a Spyro level in the middle. This one is my March mood tracker, showing the area of that superflame minigame in Bamboo Terrace that drove me nuts in the original version (but, weirdly, not in the Reignited version)!
- Have you ever bought a book just for its cover?
- Which historical era’s aesthetic do you like the best?
- Which creative pursuit would you love to learn one day?
- Finish the sentence: And, they all lived…
- Zeezee @ Zeezee With Books
- Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
- magicalmaeve @ Books by Maeve
- Louise @ Foxes and Fairytales
- Louise @ Lou’s Book Stuff
- Elaine Howlin
- Anyone else who wants to share their aesthetic tastes!
I hope to see you again very soon.