I found this tag at Althea Is Reading and I was worried that I hadn’t read enough to fulfil all the prompts. Thankfully, I managed to find everything I needed without much difficulty.
Original Creator: Anja Xuan
1. Queer Faves. What’s your favourite queer book you’ve read this year?
It’s got polyamory as well as queer characters but it also has awesome mechs and a great main character!
2. Lesbian. What’s your favourite f/f book?
I love Lily and I loved the writing. It taught me a lot about this time period too.
3. MLM. What’s your favourite achillean or /and mlm book?
I loved the world building in this one and the romance between Yadriel and Julian was wonderful.
4. Bisexual. What’s your favourite book with a bisexual main character?
I love Nick Nelson so much. He and Charlie are so sweet together!
5. Transgender. What’s your favourite book with a transgender main character?
I loved the way this book tackled transgender issues and I just loved Felix as a character too.
6. Queer. What’s your favourite own voices queer book?
Liz is such a great MC and the story had me gripped all the way.
7. Aro/Ace. What’s your favourite book with an aro/ace main character?
The way Oseman handled an aro/ace main character was brilliant. Georgia is so relatable.
8. Pansexual. What’s your favourite book with a pansexual main character?
It’s a fantastically humorous book set in hell and a pansexual main character makes it better.
9. QPOC. What’s your favourite book with a QPOC main character ?
Jaigirdar really knows how to do character development and Nishat is a perfect example of that.
10. What queer books are you looking forward to for the rest of this year and/or the next year?
I’ll admit, I picked this up just for the title. I don’t know anything about this book but I have very high hopes.
I tag anyone who wants to celebrate queer characters of all kinds!
I hope to see you again very soon.